Saturday 19 September 2015

Top 5 musical artists

My Top 5 Musical Artists 


5. Pegboard Nerds 
At number 5 are definitely the Pegboard Nerds. They have produced some crazy tunes in their time with their own unique style, which is quite aggressive but makes you dance around like an absolute idiot at times. Trust me it has happened. Their genre is in heavy Electronic music with my personal favourite song being Razor Sharp. To listen click on the link here: 






4. Deadmau5 
You might of recognized this artist from my favourite albums blog post and your right. Its Deadmau5. 
Again I love this guys stuff simply because he has his own style of things. Many artists these days seem to copy styles from others. I can only really like an artist if they have their own iconic style if you will. 
My favourite song that Deadmau5 has produced is Raise your weapon click the link to listen:



3. Tristam 
As you can tell from my choices so far I LOVE electronic music... and Tristam is no different. He combines Electronic music (mainly Dub-step) with brilliant vocals and lyrics that always seem to tell a story. his music varies from relatively clam to relatively heavy. My favourite song by Tristam right now is Crave. To listen click the link below. 



2. Muse
The only non electronic artist/band on this list is Muse and for good reason they are probably one of the best bands to come out of England and that's a big achievement considering the British history of bands like the Beetles and the Rolling stones. They fill the genre of heavy rock and in my opinion hardly anyone gets close to the quality of music they produce in that genre. My favourite song by Muse currently is Reapers to listen click the link below: 




1. Nitro Fun  
May favourite artist here is Nitro Fun. He has produced some great tunes in his time all are fast paced and mainly consist of video game sound effects which for a gamer as myself is epic and great to listen to whilst running or doing revision. My favourite song right now is Safe and Sound. To listen click the link below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment