Thursday 17 September 2015

Top 5 albums

My top 5 music Album's 





5. Deadmau5 
4 x 4=12 
Released on the 6th of December 2010 4 x 4=12 is defiantly one of my personal favourites. 
I am personally a big fan of electronic music and Deadmau5 defiantly has his own unique style different to other electronic artists which I am a massive fan of.  
   




4. Daft Punk 
Random Access Memory's 
Released on the 17th of May 2013 this is my favourite album from the french duet (Daft Punk). 
It won a Grammy for the best album of the year in 2013 and fills the genre of Funk and Disco music rather like the early electronic music in the 80's 90's. 







3. Monstercat 
Ascension  
Released on the 21st of may 2014 if you like electronic music you should check out Monstercat. 
As a recording label they release a combination of songs from many rising artists in the genre defiantly worth a look.








2. Muse 
Drones 
The latest album by Muse, this is the best album released  personal  the trio in my opinion. 
Released 8th June 2015 it is a brilliant rock album. 
If you like Rock then you will love this album. 








1. Monstercat 
Aftermath 
My personal favourite album is another Monstercat collaboration album but number 12. 
Released on the 11 march 2013 this is my favourite album. I love electronic music because of its pace and rhythm and as far as I'm concerned this album is as good as you can get.  




  

No comments:

Post a Comment