Sunday 13 September 2015

Introduction to Blog

Hiya! My name is James Redish and this is my AS Media Studies blog!
Here I will be posting regularly on work that I have done or how I intend to do it.
This should hopefully help me to brainstorm and keep track of my ideas that I have had throughout the course, this will allow me and you t see how my blog has developed throughout my time studying Media.
I chose media as I have always been interested in the film industry and how films are made.
I enjoy watching films and I made a few (reaaaaaalllllyyyyy bad ones in the past with friends) when I was much younger. I really hope that I help develop my creative side during this course.

Here's a little bit about me with what films and music videos I like!
Thank you and enjoy exploring my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment